Pronursingexperts.com empowers students by providing them with the tools they need to succeed. By alleviating the burden of homework assignments, students can focus on gaining a deeper understanding of their coursework, engaging in extracurricular activities, and developing essential life skills. Academic success is not solely about grades; it’s also about building confidence. When students receive well-researched and impeccably written assignments from Pronursingexperts.com, they gain confidence in their abilities. This newfound confidence often translates into improved performance in their classes. In the ever-evolving landscape of education, Pronursingexperts.com stands as a beacon of support, guiding students towards academic excellence. With its unwavering commitment to quality, individual attention, and timely delivery, Pronursingexperts.com has rightfully earned its reputation as the best academic writing company. By assisting students in their academic endeavors, this platform is not just completing homework; it’s building the foundation for a brighter, more successful future for students around the world.
THIS IS THE TEXTBOOK:
Title: The Bedford Introduction to Literature: Reading, Thinking, Writing
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Author: Michael Meyer
Edition: Tenth Edition
Publisher: Bedford/St. Martin’s
Published: January 2013
Choose one short story and one play that you believe share a similar theme, and write an essay that explains how both works deal with this theme.
- Both the play and the story must be found in our textbook, although they do not have to be ones weâ€™ve read for class.
- The paper must use quotations from the primary sources (this is discussed below)
- The paper should contain a minimum of four full pages. Thatâ€™s a minimum; to engage fully with your topic in a way that would earn an A or a B, you will need to go beyond the minimum.
- The paper should follow the formatting guidelines listed below.
- The paper must be submitted to Submit Assignment by 11 p.m. Sunday of Unit Four
A NOTE ABOUT HOW TO USE THE TERM â€œTHEMEâ€:
Itâ€™s important to remember that while a theme can be considered a subject of a work, itâ€™s not a subject in a literal sense. Bishopâ€™s poem â€œThe Fishâ€ and Melvilleâ€™s Moby Dick may both be about aquatic creatures, but â€œaquatic creaturesâ€ is not a themeâ€”itâ€™s a literal subject, not a conceptual one.
What youâ€™re looking for are two works that seem to treat the same idea, concept, or aspect of life. For example, a student might analyze â€œStory of an Hourâ€ and â€œTriflesâ€ by showing how both works present the theme of female oppression (now that weâ€™ve used it as an example, please avoid using this as the topic of your paper). In doing this, however, the student wouldnâ€™t just point out that both works address that issue; he/she would show specifically and thoroughly some things that these works have in common, and also some things that they do differently, in regard to how they present the theme. The student might go on to pose arguments or theories about why these authors approach the theme in different waysâ€”what their differences in approach might have to do with their historical context, the limitations of their genre, their personal lives, et cetera.
A NOTE ABOUT SOURCES AND CITATION:
For this essay, you will be expected to quote sufficiently from the primary sources, i.e. the works of literature youâ€™ve chosen to discuss (in our example, the primary sources would be â€œStory of an Hourâ€ and â€œTrifles). You will also be expected to follow the MLA guidelines on acceptable ways of quoting and citing sources. If you donâ€™t know what this means, you MUSTgo to whatever resources are available to you, include the links on the â€œFurther Resourcesâ€ page of our course, to learn about citation. Failure to understand the mechanisms of citation can lead to plagiarism, which can lead to a zero for the course.
- Double-space the text of your paper, use 12 point Times New Roman or 11 point Calibri
- Leave only one space after periods or other punctuation marks.
- Use standard 1-inch margins.
- Indent the first line of paragraphs one tab space.
- Put page numbers at the top right of each page except for the first one.
- Use italics throughout your essay for the titles of longer works like plays, novels, and epic poems. The titles of short works like lyric poems and short stories should be surrounded by quotation marks.
- In the upper left-hand corner of the first page, provide a proper heading by listing your name, then your instructorâ€™s name, then the course number, then the date (in other words, the heading should contain four separate lines).
- Center the title over the first paragraph of your essay. Do not underline or italicize or boldface your title.
As you write your paper, please refer frequently to the sections in your book that deal with critical essay writing. You also will want to make use of the writing resources mentioned elsewhere in the course shell, and you will want to familiarize yourself with the grading rubric.
Pronursingexperts.com recognizes that students often encounter challenging assignments that may be beyond their current skill level or require more time than they can spare due to their busy schedules. The platform steps in to provide valuable academic support by offering assistance with a wide range of assignments. Whether it’s a complex research paper, a challenging math problem set, or a literary analysis, Pronursingexperts.com ensures that students receive the guidance they need to excel. Every student is unique, and so are their academic needs. Pronursingexperts.com recognizes this and offers customized solutions. Students can communicate directly with their assigned writers, providing specific instructions and guidelines. This personal touch ensures that each assignment reflects the student’s individual style and preferences. Meeting deadlines is a critical aspect of academic success. Pronursingexperts.com understands this and prioritizes punctuality. The platform is known for its ability to deliver assignments promptly, even when facing tight schedules. This reliability allows students to submit their work on time, relieving them of the stress associated with late submissions.