Nursing Essay is both an academic and professional study of a patient that is encountered during student placement in practice. This is very important when writing a nursing school admission essay. Follow these steps to learn more about what a nursing essay is and get the highest quality essay.
They are important life points in the student’s learning process, as they serve as an important pathway to knowing how to respond to real life situations.
How to structure nursing essay
When all the data has been collected and you are confident that you have a clear understanding of the topic you are about to write about, it is time to structure your document with the following tutorial.
- Distribution: When all the data and information is collected on your table, it is a good idea to distribute it evenly to create a smooth flow.
- Outline: Create a rough outline of your essay. Briefly describe the points mentioned that you are going to reveal. These are sources, websites, articles, and tutorials.
- Content selection. Choose the most reliable and accurate information and data to be included in the essay outline for the best results.
- Structure: Your article should consist of an introduction, body and conclusion.
- Tip: Keeping these points in mind will also keep you inspired during your writing sessions and help you avoid the “writer block”. And will help you write a successful article.
Content of the nursing essay
To select the right material for your audience, your Nursing School Admission Essay should have the following elements:
Nursing Essay Introduction
An introductory essay on nursing provides an overview of the main idea of the work as a whole.
Example in nursing essay introduction: “Changes in university nursing teaching by school change have had a significant impact on the workforce of nursing. Significant changes have helped shape and improve the role of the nurse, working conditions and the income of the nurse. Although patient assessment methods have been improved, in some cases the nursing empathy has been lacking.”
In the essay introduction, one should formulate the question gives a strategic plan for how you intend to answer it.
- This part of your article will guide you and your reader through the rest of your work.
- The flow of this paragraph should be flawless as it should give your audience a complete understanding of what they are going to research.
- Use resources such as a thesaurus and glossary to find words that best relate to your subject and as close as possible to its meaning.
Nursing Essay Body
As Isaac Newton once said, “Truth can always be found in simplicity, not in the plurality and confusion of things.”
An essay body should use the introduction as image, step by step problem discussed, and proceeding smoothly from one point to the next. Each body paragraph in the body of a nursing essay should contain a topical sentence, supporting sentences, and a closing sentence.
There should be a balanced development between the paragraphs, each answer leads to a new question. When writing an essay on nursing care, stay focused and focused. This is the philosophy of a nursing essay and should always be remembered when writing.
Example of an essay body for nurses: “As a consequence, nurses need to have a higher level of critical thinking and problem-solving skills. The major world organizations, the World Health Organization, recognized this issue in 1985. Both teaching and learning processes need to be adapted for newly graduated nurses who can acquire knowledge that is more recently relevant to modern health needs in their countries. community as a whole. ”
Examples of what will turn your data pile into a personal touch.
Finally, make sure that in your body you provide the reader with enough information on the matter, and also answer every question you have asked. Complete your statements at the very end of the paragraphs and prepare them for wrap-up.
Nursing Essay Conclusion
Your Nursing Opinion is a retelling or summary of the main points raised in the nursing essay:
- Indicate how your approach was needed to solve the problem;
- Final comment to the conclusion of the article.
Sample Nursing Essay Conclusion: “The beginning of a university nursing education has allowed nurses to keep abreast of the continuing advances in medicine. Their roles have changed in recent years. Their wages as well as their working conditions have improved. The ability to evaluate patients has improved. However, the ability to provide caring care is being phased out due to the strong foundations on which university education is based.”
Nursing Essays Topics
Before you start writing your nursing essay, it is recommended that you select a topic based on your knowledge of the topic. This will allow you to create a consistent structure that will support the information you offer. As a writer, you need to understand exactly what is being asked for in order to build your answer correctly. Explore various questions that you could potentially answer.
Many topics can be complex and often require scientific research in practical laboratories.
You can find all sorts of nursing topic lists that include questions such as:
- Should euthanasia be legalized?
- How is dementia treated during its birth?
- What are the potential dangers of home care?
- Should nurses be able to report to work with abusive patients?
- Should patients with depression and anxiety be treated?
- What are the main treatments for people with diabetes?
- Long-term effects of chemotherapy
- Impact of HIV on birth and breastfeeding
- Dangers of e-cigarettes as a form of quitting cigarettes
- The mental health of the terminally ill
- Obstetrics and newborn care
- Introduction to human nutrition
- Microbiology in humans: safe and dangerous
- Health assessment and patient care
- Disease prevention and health promotion
- Applied statistical analysis
- Treating early dementia
- Potential dangers of home care
Pick a topic that you can relate to easily and get the closest idea of it. It is a good idea to think carefully about which nursing theme to choose.