1. Advertisements can be delivered on a variety of media, including radio, print, television, and digital media. After reading Chapters 10, 11, and 12, select two of these media and discuss the pros and cons of using each for an advertising campaign, along with the legal considerations for each. Your initial post must be a minimum of 300 words, and be supported by your textbook.
2. One strategy advertisers employ is the use of promotional items. Review Chapter 13 of your textbook. Then, describe what promotional items are in your own words, and provide two examples (i.e., two different promotional items) from your own experience. Considering the examples you provided, and using the Promotional Products Association International (PPAI (Links to an external site.)) website,
- Describe what the promotional products are and how they are used.
- Explain why companies use promotional products/advertising specialty.
- Summarize how the promotional products affect the brand image, referring to â€œThe power of promotional products for brand recognition (Links to an external site.)â€ for support.
- Describe the target audiences for the promotional products.
- Explain whether the promotional product has influenced you to patronize the company.
Your initial post must be a minimum of 300 words, and be supported by your textbook.