You can pick any popular physics book in the world, but here are a few good ones to choose from.
1.A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking (or anything else by this guy)
2. The Dancing Wu Li Masters by Gary Zukav
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3. The Tao of Physics by Fritjof Capra
4. The Elegant Universe by Brian Greene
5. Surely Youâ€™re Joking Mr. Feynman by Richard Feynman
6. Genius by James Gleick
7. Parallel Worlds by Micchio Kaku (or anything else by this guy)
8. Spooky Action at a Distance: The Phenomenon That Reimagines Space and Time and What It Means for Black Holes, the Big Bang, and Theories of Everything by George Musser.
9. The Trouble with Physics by Leo Smolin
10. Storm in a Teacup: The Physics of Everyday Life by Helen Czerski
All of these elements should be easily found in your analysis.
—Who is the author and what is his/her general background? Why might they have written
—An explanation of the authorâ€™s thesis: What is the focus of this book? What was he trying
—What struck you or stood out in this book and why? Be as reflective and thoughtful as
you can. This is the soul of the paper.
—How does this book change/challenge the way you look at or think about some previously
held belief about the world? If it did not change or challenge anything for you, then
carefully explain why.
After reading 2,000 book reviews over the years, I have a well-honed B.S. detector.
Your grade on this assignment will, more than anything else, be based on the depth with which
you read the book and the sincerity with which you reflect upon it.
-12-point Times New Roman font
-Title page with just the title of your paper in 16-point font bold with your name below in
-12-point font italics centered in the middle of your page.
-Minimum 1,000 words.
Stapled on the top left corner.