This assignment covers chapter one, Strategic Leadership: Managing the Strategy-Making Process for Competitive Advantage, and two, External analysis: The Identification of Opportunities and Threats.
Chapter 1 Questions:
- What is competitive advantage, and how does it relate to a companyâ€™s business model?
- Describe the strategic planning model, and who is involved in the strategy-making process
- Describe the SWOT analysis, its components, and how it aids a company in making strategic decisions. Provide examples of each component in the SWOT analysis.
- What are the various levels of management, and how do they participate in the process of strategic decision making?
Chapter 2 Questions:
- Define â€œIndustryâ€, â€œBusinessâ€ and â€œSectorâ€. How are these related?
- How can Porterâ€™s five-forces model aid in strategic decision making?
- Describe how â€œRisk of Entryâ€, â€œBargaining Power of Buyersâ€, â€œBargaining Power of Suppliersâ€, and industry competition (â€œThreat of Substitutesâ€) affect the external threats a company faces. Provide examples of each.
- Describe the industry life cycle, what strategic groups are, and what mobility barriers are.
Instructions for the Assignment
- Please follow APA format.
- You can refer any kind of material in Internet and be specific to the questions
- Please answer all questions in your own words you can refer other resources but donâ€™t copy paste as it is.