Here is the straightforward guideline for evaluating your final paper:
* General impression based upon the choice of an interesting and well-focused topic
* Title page Written clearly and including personal submission details, and most importantly a title that is focused and clear
* introduction. Clear and well written introduction that includes a well-structured and logical plan to introduce the topic and execute the defense of an argument concerning that topic.
* Main body with a part where the topic is introduced in details including the state of the academic research and the various opinions about it.
* Concluding part with a contribution of personal opinion and reflections.
* Notes and bibliography about five resources with at least two academic resources.