Part 1: Complete these two EHR Go activities
- For this first activity, you will create notes in an EHR. You will save and close your session and then download the progress report into a Word document.
- EHR Go: Meaningful Use and Provider Performance.
- Enter your answers for this activity, including the table, directly into a Word document. Also, copy and paste the progress report into the same Word document.
- For this second activity, you will be working with the plan-do-check-act performance improvement model and the EHR.
- EHR Go: EHR and PDCA.
- Enter your answers for this activity into the Word document you’ve created.
You will create one document that contains your answers to the two activities. Remember to copy and paste the progress report for activity 1 into your document.
let me know if you cannot access the links:
***FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS ON THE DOC***
***MAKE SURE WHEN ALL ITEMS ARE SAVED YOU GO TO THE TOP AND CLICK END SESSION OR SAVE SESSION AT THE TOP LEFT HAND CORNER***