For this assignment, you will complete a testimony regarding the Medicare-for-All proposal that you feel is the best policy approach to behavioral health in terms of benefits, coverage, and consumer cost sharing. If you think that none of the current Medicare-for-All proposals are the best alternative and wish to oppose a particular bill in favor of the ACA or a public option, that is acceptable.
What does the legislation do, what is your opinion and why, and what are you recommending legislators do?
1. At the beginning of your testimony, state clearly what the legislation does and your position on it. Are you there to speak for it, or against it, or recommend some changes? Do not assume the committee members are familiar with the legislation, so a brief explanation of what the legislation does is needed.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2. What is the rationale for your position? For example, why the legislation is needed, or not needed, or why it should be changed and how? In this section, you should provide supporting information for your position, including evidence, statistics, and make other cogent arguments. This should not be just about your opinion or your emotional reaction to a policy issue. You need to back up your position with facts and supporting evidence.
3. What are its implications for improving health care? Use APA citations and references. Watch the sources you are citing – use credible sources!
4. Make recommendations to legislators on how you want legislators to act in relation to the legislation – oppose or support it; make changes in it, or proceed with caution because of certain concerns with it that you have raised with them.
Guidelines for Written Testimony:
– Three to four (3 – 4) pages long, double spaced, 12 font Times Roman
– Turnitin Assignment (NO PLAGIARISM) !