https://drive.google.com/open?id=15DoLHBDAZoNuNo2x… books link is here
To apply relevant course concepts to a real world case.Preparation for the case discussions involves analyzing the cases through answering the end-of-case questions prior to class discussion, and applying relevant course concepts to your answers.Guidelines:
1. Select one case to submit for a grade, and answer all questions at the end of the case.
2. Underline the course concepts applied to the case analysis.
3. Confine your answers to one page, single-spaced, 1-inch margins, 11 or 12 cpi font, Times New Roman.
4. At the top of the page, include your name and the name of the case. Number your answers for each case question. For any subquestions, number them 1a, 1b, etc. Do not re-type the case questions.
5. When submitting your assignment to Canvas, go to Assignments, and upload your document to the relevant Assignment box. The Assignment box will only accept files in PDF or Word (doc or docx).
Basis for Grade:
The grade will be based on 1) application of relevant course concepts, 2) depth of analysis, 3) extent all case questions/subquestions are answered, 4) extent the above assignment guidelines are followed, 5) spelling and grammar.