For this assignment, collect three personal narratives: one from yourself and one each from two other individuals. Consider selecting two people from different age groups than yours and from each others. If possible, have your three narratives be from people in the following age groups: 18-22, 30-40, and 50+.
- The personal narratives are based on the following questions and activities. Have each person, including yourself, write down his or her answers to the following:
- Describe two of your earliest childhood experiences in as much detail as you can. Write about each story as though you were telling it to someone.
- What age were you when the childhood experiences occurred, to the best of your knowledge?
- How or why do you feel that is indeed the right age? (The person might have photographs of the event or their parents confirmed it, for example.)
- Evaluate the stories or narratives you have collected. You are being asked to give a critical review here, not simply to post the stories. Remember that a critical review is an analysis.
- Based on the readings–and consistent with the dates you have been given–state the most logical reason why people have difficulty recalling experiences from infancy or toddler-hood. Back up your reasoning with an explanation and/or sources from the readings.
- Provide a general description of your mini-experiment by indicating the following:
- the earliest age your interviewees were during the recalled event and the average age this usually occurs in the general population.
- what you believe made the events your interviewees relayed emotionally salient or special (e.g., scary, thrilling, or novel). (You do not need to repeat the stories here, although you may give us the highlights.)
- which of these retold memories you believe were accurately recalled and which were not â€“ specify your reasons why you think so (e.g., evidence from photographs, parents confirmation, etc.).
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now