For this discussion, use the Article Analysis Worksheet to briefly summarize the two articles (1â€“2 paragraphs) you found in the Capella library.
Then, with your focus on the quantitative correlational article, discuss the following aspects of that study:
- What are the variables in the study? What are the factors being correlated?
- Was the correlation positive or negative?
- What is the interpretation or meaning of the results of the correlation?
Note: Use the Article Analysis Worksheet to prepare your discussion post but do not post the worksheet to your discussion thread. Instead, use the information you gain in the analysis to craft a narrative of the findings to post to the discussion.
Consult the G.R.E.A.T. Discussion and Feedback Guidelines With Checklist document to craft your discussion post.
Pre-, True-, and Quasi-experimental Designs
- What are the differences in sampling among the studies?
- How did the design (pre-experimental versus experimental versus quasi-experimental) differ among the three studies?
- What were the findings of each of the studies?
- What are the defining features of each that make it pre-experimental, true experimental, or quasi-experimental?