Module 5 Assignment 2
Course Project: eLearning Course Assignment and Collaboration Justification
Now that you have completed the “development” portion of the ADDIE model, you will need to stand back and make sure the entire course is aligned, that you have included the engagement phases appropriate for your course participants, and that assignments and assessments properly measure the outcomes outlined in the beginning.
Complete the course alignment tool you started in Module 2 by incorporating the assignment tasks you developed in Assignment 1 of this module. Reflect on the reasons why you chose this assignment task and assessment strategy over other options. Read about potential activities of engagement in phases three, four, and five (Conrad & Donaldson, 2012), and consider how/if your discussions and activities might reach into these higher levels.
By Day 7 of Week 10, submit a 3- to 5-page paper that contains the following:
Course alignment tool (begun in Module 2)
- Add learning resources and assignments.
- Describe any modifications to learning activities if a mismatch in alignment is revealed.
- Explain the process of developing the assignment and assessment.
- Defend that the assignment fulfills the learning outcomes and that the assessment tool places an appropriate numerical value on the knowledge and skills students should have gained.
Collaboration and Engagement Justification (Conrad & Donaldson, 2012)
- Explain if/how your eLearning course requires collaborative activities (besides the discussions).
- Defend your choice for including or not including collaborative activities, citing from the literature.
- Explain if/how your eLearning course reaches the higher phases of engagement.
Submit this Assignment by Day 7 of Week 10.