First, click here to download a copy of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Social Media Toolkit.
Source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2016). Social Media Toolkit. Retrieved from http://www.cdc.gov/socialmedia/tools/guidelines/pd…
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Next, choose a population health issue that is currently affecting your community or state, the United States, or has become a global health issue. Using the information from the toolkit, create a social media plan to inform the public of the health issue you chose. Be sure to:
- Describe your target audience.
- Choose at least 3 ways social media will be used to reach the target audience.
- Briefly describe the content that will be included for each of your 3 or more social media outlets.
- List at least one pro and one con for using social media to inform the public about the health issue you chose.
- The social media plan should be at least 500 words in length.
- There should be a minimum of three credible references used, which should be listed in APA format.