Answer each question using academic/scholarly sources. APA format
1. Explain the difference between microeconomics and macroeconomics.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2. What are opportunity costs?
3. What is the difference between fixed costs and variable costs?
4. How does fiscal policy differ from monetary policy?
5. Explain what you understand by the principal-agent problem
6. Explain how a natural monopoly can be (price) regulated
7. Goods are complements if an increase in the price of one causes a __________ in the demand for the other.
8. What is called the increment of output from a one-unit increase in the capital stock, holding all other
factors of production constant?
9. What is crowding out?
10. Money has value to society because it performs three socially useful functions. What are those
functions of money?