Scenario: You are the Director of Strategic Planning for a large hospital. In three weeks, the senior leadership team will embark on its annual strategic planning cycle. The CEO has decided that the team needs a “refresher” on two important topics: Internal Factor Evaluation and Internal–External Matrix. She has asked you to develop a one-page “flyer” that compares them in a side-by-side format. The flyer should describe each tool and bullet the following items: How the tool is used, strengths of the tools, limitations of the tools, and challenges that organizations usually face in trying to use the tools.
The flyer should be well organized and written and meet the following requirements:
- One page in length (excluding reference list, which is required)
- Include at least three current references from the peer-reviewed articles.
Here are some resources for information about developing flyers:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- https://business.tutsplus.com/articles/10-design-tips-to-make-a-professional-business-flyer–cms-26226 (Links to an external site.)
- https://designshack.net/articles/graphics/how-to-design-an-awesome-flyer-even-if-youre-not-a-designer/ (Links to an external site.)
- Make a Flyer using Word (Links to an external site.)