This unit has focused on ways that you can become a better student through understanding the assignment; communicating your needs to your support network; writing a professional email; and reading, processing, and responding to feedback.
Consider moments in your life when you have received truly eye opening feedback. You may consider this moment in the context of your academic career, professional career, or personal life. Use the following as guiding questions:
- What was the experience like?
- What did you learn about yourself?
- How did you respond to the feedback at the time that it was given?
- Did you see it as constructive criticism or as an attack on your work?
- How did you learn from the experience?
- In what ways did the experience help you to grow in terms of the skills you were trying to master?
- answer whole post in 5 sentences