You will select a topic associated with decision-making to write a report. There are many areas you can explore, but for this course you must select from the following areas:
- decision making models,
- behaviors in decision making,
- the relationship between data and decisions,
- using technology in decision making,
- cognitive biases,
- ethical decision making,
- strategies for decision making,
- or traditional vs. evidence-based decision making.
The goal is for you to become â€˜evidenceâ€™ minded as you learn how to look for resources that provide the evidence needed to make strategic decisions.
Your report should be approximately 1500-2000 words, written in APA format. You should include answers to the following:
- What is the topic you are covering?
- Why is it important?
- Who could benefit from this knowledge?
- What four key takeaways did you learn in your general research?
- Any additional thoughts or findings associated with the topic.
- How can one apply your findings to the real world?
You should incorporate at a minimum 5 key terms from your textbooks and learnings from the course, as well as cite from at least 5 outside academic peer-reviewed resources.