For the Portfolio Project, in a well-constructed presentation, identify four policies the government enacted following the financial crisis. Evaluate what effect these policies would have on the economy from both a short-run and a long-run perspective. Be sure to include:
- The distinction between the short-run and long-run economic views and what determines economic output in the relative time periods
- A definition of the measures used to determine economic success in the different time periods
- A link from each policy back to these distinctions and measures.
Complete a presentation in Prezi, PowerPoint, video, or other presentation format, according to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements. The presentation should lead the viewer through the information in sequential order, with transitions of some type, making the presentation cohesive. An introduction, a body, a conclusion, references, and a citation page are to be included. The presentation must meet these requirements:
- Between ten and sixteen slides
- Each slide must include text or audio narration.
- Each slide must include at least one image.
- Include a two-page transcript to accompany the presentation.
- Information must be thoroughly covered in the presentation and accompanying narration, as you will not present to your classmates or instructor.