Look at the following chi-square output, and answer the questions below it.
Nuts & Grits
a 0 cells (0.0%) have expected frequencies less than 5. The minimum expected cell frequency is 20.0.
Answer the following questions about this chi-square output:
1. How many categories are listed for analysis?Â
2. What is the expected N size?Â
3. What is the chi-square value?Â
4. How many degrees of freedom are there?
5. What it the test statistic and what does it tell you about the probability?
https://pronursingexperts.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/pronursingexperts-300x64.png 0 0 James https://pronursingexperts.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/pronursingexperts-300x64.png James2020-02-20 19:32:032020-02-20 19:32:03How many categories are listed for analysis?Â
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!