You should come up with a company name and a catchy name for your app. You should submit an app proposal that states the following:
- Company Name
- Team Members, if any
- App Name
- Description of the App: What does it do? How will a user interact with the app? What service does it provide? What is the target audience?
- Components or Features of the App: What are the Android features/functionality of the app? Please see the list of components below.
- Teamwork: Who will do what?
- Implementation Plan: How will you implement this app? What steps need to be accomplished? Do these steps need to be performed in a specific order?
- List Risks/Challenges
- Resources: Do you plan on using any 3rd party libraries?
Your app must include at least two (2) of the following components (Other features not on this list with instructor permission):
- 2D Graphics
- 3D Graphics
- Background Services
- Custom Views
- Maps / Location
- Near Field Communication
- SQLite / Cloud Database
- Touch Events
You need to submit a PDF document that contains the above information. It should be at least one full page in length. Full credit will only be given for a well written and professional report.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now