Implications of Globalization
As a result of globalization, ideas, products, and services now move freely between multi-national organizations. This has created new and more complex issues for organizational leaders and stakeholders to mitigate. These issues may, in turn, impact an organization’s goals and strategic plan. In this Discussion, you explore the implications of globalization on organizational strategic planning.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Question (A) Two pages including reference
Write an explanation of the implications of globalization on organizational strategic planning. Include how organizational success and stakeholder involvement may lead to a sustainable future for the organization and community.
Offer additional insights or alternative perspectives as a separate thought. (Called the header additional insight)
A Strategic Plan
Develop a strategic plan for a new non-profit or existing government organization. As you finalize your Final Project, be sure to incorporate any feedback that you have received from your Instructor and your colleagues, as a well-developed strategic plan can help support an organization in achieving its goals.
To complete the Final Project, you will write a paper that addresses the following:
- Creating an Organization (Week 3)
- Analyzing Organizations (Week 5)
- Conduct a SWOT or Appreciative Inquiry (AI) analysis.
- Evaluate the organization from multiple sustainable perspectives, including financial considerations, positive community outcomes, and innovation.
- Strategic Goals (Week 7)
- Develop 2–3 short-term goals (1–4 years) for the organization. Identify challenges that might impact these goals and explain how the organization might overcome them.
- Develop 2–3 long-term goals (15–20 years) for the organization. Identify long-term trends (i.e., social, political, demographic, economic, ecological, technological, etc.) that might impact these goals.
- Explain why it is important to define short-term and long-term goals. Identify resources that you might use to help you define your organizational goals.
- Final Paper (Week 10)
The Final Paper will include:
- A 12- to 15-page paper (not including title page and reference list) that addresses steps 1–4 of the Final Project
- Proper APA formatting, including the following in your paper:
- A title page and running head
- An introduction that states the purpose of the paper
- Level 1 headings to define each part of the paper
- A conclusion to synthesize the entire paper
- A minimum of 10 scholarly sources to support your paper
- In-text citations as appropriate
- A reference list
Question (C) Two pages including reference
Innovation and Virtual Environments
In order to create lasting positive social change, it is essential for organizations to consider new ideas and possibilities. Creating a culture that encourages innovation allows organizations to thrive in the midst of an ever-changing world. One significant change in recent decades is the increasing use of virtual environments to share ideas and information. As a current or future organizational leader, it is important for you to consider the implications of innovations and virtual environments on strategic planning.
For this Discussion, locate and select two scholarly articles—one article should discuss strategies for innovation in strategic planning and one article should discuss strategies for strategic planning in virtual environments. Consider how you might apply these strategies within an organization to effect positive social change.
Write a brief description of the two articles that you selected, including strategic planning strategies for innovation and virtual environments. Explain how you might apply these strategies to effect positive social change. Suggest additional ways to apply these strategies