As noted above, prior to beginning work on this assignment, please complete the assigned readings and access and review the required websites. Please complete the below elements, as a continuation of Week Oneâ€™s Interactive Assignment. As a reminder, you will resume the role at the agency you chose in Week One:
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
Utilizing the memorandum document you created in Week One, add the following for this second part of the interactive assignment.
- Paragraphs One through Three: Review the peer review(s) that you received in Week One (with respect to paragraphs one through three). Incorporate at least one revision (the revision could pertain to one or more of your first three paragraphs) and highlight the change by utilizing the â€œtext highlight colorâ€ feature. Explain how the revision improves the quality or clarity in your original work.
- Paragraph Four: Explain the authorâ€™s findings relative to the authorâ€™s research objective. Explain to what extent the findings illuminate effective methods of response systems within the context of homeland security.
- Paragraph Five: In view of the authorâ€™s findings, explain to what extent policy implications relate to responsibilities and functions across agencies at various jurisdictional levels that mitigate hostilities, threats, hazards and consequences.. In addition, explain how the authorâ€™s findings are relevant to the interests of your chosen agency.
- Conclusion: This paragraph should explain how the findings in the article inform policy consideration for this agency. Consider how the arguments and conclusions in the article relate to organizational objectives for this agency. Finally, identify at least one relevant research question that is related to (but not addressed by) this article, and explain how your research question relates to the organizational objectives of this agency.
Submit the memorandum in its entirety as your initial post. To summarize, the final version of the memorandum should incorporate the introduction, paragraphs one through five, the conclusion, and a properly cited reference. Further, paragraphs one, two, and/or three, should reflect highlighted revisions based on peer and/or instructor feedback.