For the second assignment of the Session Long Project, you are to create two (2) sample job descriptions for positions you are looking to fill at Trident Emergency Care Center (TECC). In creating the two descriptions, remember the TECC organizational demographics from Module 1 SLP:
- The center’s primary patients are Spanish speaking.
- The center is geographically surrounded by elderly communities (i.e. assisted-living communities).
- TECC is in a rural populated area.
- The three-top health related issues within a 30-mile radius of TECC are obesity, diabetes, and cancer.
- Within 15 miles of TECC there is a medical school and nursing school.
The job descriptions should be 1 page each in length and include:
- Heading information – This should include job title, pay range, reporting relationship, and FT/PT.
- Summary objective of the position – List general key competencies, responsibilities, and descriptions of key task and their purpose, relationship to consumers and colleagues.
- Qualifications – This should include education, experience, training, and technical skills necessary to perform the job.
- Job duties and responsibilities – Identify task that the role entails.
Following the two job descriptions, you are to prepare a 1-page summary covering the following:
- The importance of the position/role to TECC
- The value of job descriptions regarding staffing needs at TECC.
SLP ASSIGNMENT EXPECTATIONS
- Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to support sample job descipritons and summary.
- Limit your response to a maximum of 3 pages.
- Support your SLP with peer-reviewed articles, with at least 1-2 references. Use the following source for additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals: http://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php.
- You may use the following source to assist in your formatting your assignment: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/.