This weekâ€™s reading includes chapters addressing the issues of legal psychology and victimization. Chapter 10 in the Bartol & Bartol (2019) text discusses criminal victimization and the practice of restorative justice. Individual bias and assumptions influence the assessments that are made about other people and about any given situation. Research substantiates culturally-based behavior patterns that may be specific to certain segments of the population, including victimology.
In your paper
- Discuss the role the psychological profile of the offender(s) and the victim(s) had on the presentation of evidence in court by the prosecution and by the defense, including the use of witnesses. (The goal is to analyze legal psychology as it is implemented in the criminal justice process as well as services provided to victims.)
- Discuss the role the psychological profile of the offender(s) and victim(s) had on the trier of fact (the judge and/or the jury) and on the sentencing. (The goal is to analyze correctional psychology as it is implemented in the criminal justice process as well as services provided to victims.)
The Legal Psychology and Victimization paper
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Studentâ€™s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€™s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the course texts.