Deliverable length of 3-5 paragraphs (400-600 words) in APA format with cited sources.
To increase referrals, Krona is beginning to develop a new marketing campaign to target a new patient mix and increase revenues. The chief financial officer (CFO) has asked to collaborate with the marketing director and discuss the importance of having advertising materials for both the health insurance companies and the patients who receive the health care services.
- List 3 marketing approaches you would use to target potential patients and health care insurance companies.
- Explain what factors you used in choosing your specific marketing strategies and the purpose of each selection.
- Find a way to be unique and to add value by bundling services.
- Some marketing strategies may include the following:
- Direct marketing
- Market to customers and referrals
In addition, Choose 1 association that would increase knowledge in finance, auditing, compliance, or other related area, and discuss the benefits and it’s affiliation with that organization would bring to Krona Hospital. Also, provide a brief history of the organization, and discuss if they offer professional certification.