Hi I will need you to write a litterateur review by following thr directions below also I wrote an introduction and I will need to write based on the topic in that introduction please do let me know if it isnâ€™t clear to you or anything like that. These are thr directions you will follow plus one file will be attached one is the introduction. Please be carful with the resources and the he formating style.
Student will complete a literature review, using a minimum of 5 academic sources.
This will serve as the foundation for your final paper, in which you will write a research proposal relating to your topic.
This assignment is due Tuesday, 3/26/2019 by 4:30 pm.
Submit a Word document following the instructions below:
- Word document
- 5-7 pages of text (not including cover page and reference page)
- APA format citations and references
- Times New Roman, 12 point font
- Double Spaced
- Left alignment
- 1″ Margins
- First line indent (0.5″)
- Cover page
- Reference page
- Each paragraph should be 4-7 sentences
- Keep your writing clear and concise
- Check your grammar
Cover page will include:
- Working Title
- Course title and Course number
- Your name
- Due Date
- One paragraph
- Thesis statement (one sentence)
- Ex. This paper will examine [general topic], with a focus on [specific topic].
- Statement of importance of your topic (general and specific) to the field of criminal justice (2-4 sentences)
- Methodology statement describing the types of sources employed in your research (one sentence)
- Only include relevant information from your sources
- You should have at least one paragraph for each source
- You should not have more than 3 paragraphs for any single source
- Only quote when paraphrasing is not possible
- All specific facts, statistics, and quotations must have proper APA format citations, which includes author(s), page number, and year
Examples of in-text citations:
- According to Grant, Lavery and Decarlo (2019), … (p. #).
- Eitle, D’Alession and Stolzenberg (2014) examined … (p. #).
- [Statement] (Maxfield & Babbie, 2015, p. #).
- A separate reference page will be added at the end of your document
- Use the heading References.
- Double spaced
- Hanging format
- APA format
If you don’t have a good grasp of APA format, please use the resources available at the university or refer to the following website:
Email me if you have any questions.