Choose an organization of your choice and review its executive compensation program. Examine and determine which factors make the greatest impact on organizational change when developing a sound executive compensation program. Make recommendations to support highlights of at least 6 of the 8 types of organizational change according to Sagolla and Diblase.
The company if you want to write about it would be Lowes Home Improvements or you can choose one
Here are the 8 types of organizational change according to Sagolia and Diblase:
Sagolla and Diblase highlight types of organizational change:
- Reshaping the organizational structure. due to reengineering, merger/acquistions, or shifts in business/product service focus;
- Reinforcing or redefining a leadership team or individual at the specifying influence on the business;
- Changing a refining the organizationâ€™s cultural values;
- Creating a stronger focus on shareholder value creation;
- Reacting or being proactive to competitive and economic change;
- Complying with and/or anticipating the ongoing or changing needs of the Board and significant stakeholders;
- Integrating major internal business procedures, policies, and processes related to innovative new products and technologies;
- Responding/adapting to the continuous changes and requirements of current and prospective employees.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 1,250 â€“ 1,750 words (approximately 3 â€“ 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1â€ margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.