https://pronursingexperts.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/pronursingexperts-300x64.png 0 0 admin https://pronursingexperts.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/pronursingexperts-300x64.png admin2021-03-10 06:31:132021-03-10 06:31:13make a chapter check in post 4
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
- Each post should be no less than 150 words and no more than 500 words long.
- For the check-in post, you will need to read chapter 5 from this book: Looking at Movies: An Introduction to Film, Fifth Edition
Richard Barsam and Dave Monahan http://screwybook.com/Looking-at-Movies-Fi-0393265…. And watch the film identified below.
Looking At Movies: Lighting and Familiar Image in The Night of the Hunter.
- Looking At Movies: Setting and Expressionism.
Looking At Movies: Mise-en-scène – Composing The Frame.
Looking At Movies: The Lumiere Brothers’s “Actualities”.
Choose a film of your own that can be used to explain mise-en-scene, The film has to have been a non-documentary and non-animated feature film released in the past 15 years. Explain and illustrate different elements of Mise-en-Scene in a scene from the film of your choice that is not discussed in the text. Be sure you clearly time stamp the scene you will be addressing.
- Each Check-in Post should clearly reflect that you have both read the chapter and watched the film.
- You will need to make sure you have at least one concrete reference to the text (that is in-text cited following APA guidelines) and reference to at least one specific scene from the film (a time stamp must be included as in in-text reference).