Discuss the textbook’s recommendations for improving business-IT communication. Provide examples from your own experience to support your ideas.
- Post your answer to the forum questions by 11:59pm EST on Thursday
- Your answer must be substantive, which usually requires 300 words or more
- Your answer must be well written and well organized
- Your answer must include one properly formatted APA in-text citation to a scholarly reference. The full reference must be provided at the end of your answer with a link if one is available.
- No attachments will be graded
- Your replies should be meaningful, which means they should engage your classmate in discussion focused on the forum questions. Usually this requires 150 words or more.
- No forum posts made after 11:59pm EST on Sunday will be graded
Post two replies to your classmates by 11:59pm EST on Sunday
2)In today’s world, both government and the private sector are struggling to provide a secure, efficient, timely, and separate means of delivering essential services internationally. As a result, these critical national infrastructures systems remain at risk from potential attacks via the Internet.
It is the policy of the United States to prevent or minimize disruptions to the critical national information infrastructure in order to protect the public, the economy, government services, and the national security of the United States. The Federal Government is continually increasing capabilities to address the cyber risk associated with critical networks and information systems.
Please explain how you would reduce potential vulnerabilities, protect against intrusion attempts and better anticipate future threats.