3-5 pages please.
Please address the following issues as they specifically relate to the movie â€œDirty Harry.â€
- What is the major ethical dilemma presented in this movie?
- Referring specifically to the â€œDecision Making Matrixâ€ presented on the first night of class, how does the Mayor attempt to resolve the ethical dilemma? Is he successful in resolving the dilemma? Why or why not?
- Again, referring specifically to the â€œDecision Making Matrix,â€ how does Inspector Callahan attempt to resolve this dilemma? Is he successful? Why or why not?
- Referring to the â€œContinuum of Concepts of Justiceâ€ presented on the first night of class, what type of justice does Inspector Callahan pursue? Could he have pursued others?
- Finally, considering the entire range of Inspector Callahanâ€™s ethical decisions, do you think he can be considered â€œvirtuousâ€ in line with our discussions about this concept?