Course OutcomesThis assignment enables the student to meet the following Course Outcomes (COs):CO 1: Apply leadership skills concepts of project management as a nurse executive in an organizational setting to develop, implement and evaluate successful project plans. (PO 4,5)CO 3: Exemplify professional values and scholarship that support the role of a student in a practicum setting. (PO 4)Learning Agreement GuidelinesDirectionsFor Week 1, complete the Learning Agreement with self-identified goals to meet cos and initial plans to meet those self-identified goals; review the “Sample Learning Agreement” document to help you and discuss your goals and plans with your mentor. Your mentor must sign the Learning Agreement for your Week 1 submission.The agreement should be revised each week to reflect completed goals, additional goals, and changes to the plan dictated by the actual experience or revisions suggested by faculty or the mentor. At the end of the practicum experience, evaluate success with your mentor and obtain the mentor’s signature at the bottom of agreement. Save this form as a Word document and enter required information directly onto it; submit the completed Learning Agreement, signed by your mentor, on the Friday of Week 8. See the Learning Agreement Grading Rubric for grading details.The Learning Agreement consists of three sections.Student Learning Outcomes Table (Week 1)Signatures approving plan (Week 1)Signatures and mentor verification (Week 8)Due DatesInitial signed Learning Agreement is submitted by 11:59 p.m. MT, Sunday at the end of Week 1Completed signed Learning Agreement is submitted by 11:59 p.m. MT, Saturday of Week 8Students are given the opportunity to request an extension on assignments for emergent situations. Supporting documentation must be submitted to the assigned faculty. If the student’s request is not approved, the assignment is graded and a late penalty is applied as follows:Monday = 10% of total possible point reductionTuesday = 20% of total possible point reductionWednesday = 30% of total possible point reductionIf the student’s request is approved, the student will be informed of the revised due date. Should the student fail to meet the revised due date, the assignment is graded and a late penalty is applied as follows:Monday = 10% of total possible point reductionTuesday = 20% of total possible point reductionWednesday = 30% of total possible point reductionA minimum of 144 hours practicum experience is required by the end of NR632.If the 144 hours are not completed by end of term, you will receive a grade of “I” and not be able to graduate until completed.I. Student Learning OutcomesCourse OutcomesStudent-Identified Practicum Goals to Meet Course OutcomesPlan to Meet Student-Identified Practicum GoalsNarrative Description of Attainment of Student-Identified Goals through the end of CGE 1CO1: Apply leadership skills concepts of project management as a nurse executive in an organizational setting to develop, implement and evaluate successful project plans. (POs 4 and 5)CO2: Using current knowledge, standards of practice, and research from evidence-based literature, synthesize a foundation for the nurse executive role. (POs 3 and 4)CO3: Exemplify professional values and scholarship that support the role of a student in a practicum setting. (PO 4)CO4: Contribute to the body of nursing leadership and management knowledge through research, planning, evaluation and dissemination of findings. (PO 4)CO5: Apply professional values characteristic of the competent and caring nurse executive that promote holistic care principles and an appreciation of cultural humility ( POs 1, 3, and 4)CO6: Apply evidence-based fiscal principles that contribute to the creation of a caring environment characterized by high quality, safe, patient-centered care (POs 1 and 2)II. Weeks 1 and 8 signatures must be obtained and completed on the physical Learning Agreement.RubricNR631 Week 1 Initial Learning AgreementNR631 Week 1 Initial Learning AgreementCriteriaRatingsPtsThis criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeDevelops measurable goals for each course outcome10.0 ptsFor each course outcome, the student creates measurable goals related to the CGE project and/or attainment of Nurse Executive competencies0.0 ptsOne or more course outcomes do not have measurable goals developed10.0 ptsThis criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeDevelops specific plans that detail how the student will attain the stated goal(s)10.0 ptsFor each goal, the student creates plans and tasks to that describe how the student will accomplish the stated goal(s)0.0 ptsOne or more goals do not have plans/tasks associated with them10.0 ptsThis criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeBoth the student and mentor acknowledge reviewing the learning agreement by placing signatures in the appropriate signature spaces5.0 ptsBoth the student and mentor signatures are present0.0 ptsEither the mentor or student signature is missing5.0 ptsTotal Points: 25.0
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now