BE SURE TO FOLLOW THIS INSTRUCTIONS!!!
MLA format opinion paper either Yes and give the reason or No give the reason
3-4 Page paper
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
– Historical summary of the topic – give history also state my opinion, “I think that” 1 page
2nd, 3rd, 4th Paragraphs
At least 3 facts that support your opinion/SOURCES on each fact you state. (last name, 12)
USE Parenthetical Notation and Also use 3-5 different sources
Opposing view point/ whole paragraph opposite of what you said basically put a quote too
Make a work cited page for the 5th page.
You can use I, I think, etc. Your opinion.
TEACHERS SYLLABUS AND THE TOPICS YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE FROM
* THE PAPER WILL BE 3 PAGES IN LENGTHâ€¦
ï‚· STUDENTS WILL CHOOSE FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING
CONTROVERSIAL HISTORICAL TOPICS AND WRITE A 3 PAGE
OPINION PAPER. STUDENTS MUST â€œTAKE A SIDEâ€ ON THIS TOPIC
AND OFFER THEIR OPINIONâ€¦ THIS IS NOT JUST A HISTORY
REPORT- IT REQUIRES THAT THE STUDENT TAKE A POSITION ON
THE HISTORICAL EVENT/TOPIC.
Students should PICK ONE TOPIC:
1. Was the United States justified in bombing Hiroshima/Nagasaki during WWII?
2. Was the putting of Japanese Americans in Internment Camps justified during WWII?
3. Was John F. Kennedy assassinated by a lone assassin or was it a conspiracy?
4. Was the invasion of Iraq after the 9/11 NY bombing justified?
5. Did Franklin D. Rooseveltâ€™s New Deal really help end the Great Depression?
YOUR PAPER MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
1. A SUMMARY OF THE HISTORICAL EVENTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE EVENT
(WHAT IS THE EVENT ABOUT? WHAT HAPPENED?)- IN THE
2. YOUR OPINON ON THE QUESTION- IN THE INTRODUCTION
3. MUST HAVE AT LEAST 3 HISTORICAL FACTS THAT SUPPORT YOUR
OPINION- IN THE FORM OF QUOTES- CITED IN MLA FORMAT- THE
QUOTES MUST NOT BE JUST GENERAL QUOTES ABOUT THE TOPIC.
THEY MUST REINFORCE AND SUPPORT YOUR ARGUMENT!!
4. MUST INCLUDE ONE FULL PARAGRAPH THAT SUMMARIZES THE
OPPOSING VIEWPOINT FROM YOURS AND WHY YOU THINK IT IS
5. A â€œWorks Citedâ€ page (with at least 3 different types of sources)
****** The paper MUST be turned in on time â€¦ No late papers will be accepted!!!
Please begin the paper WEEKS BEFORE THE DUE- DATE in case of unforeseen
family, work, personal emergencies. Please make sure to TYPE your paper using