Answer the following in 1-2 sentences each.
- Take a position on whether or not managerial groups within a large organization are more likely to make better decisions than individual managers within the same organization. Provide support for your position.
- Suggest a scenario that illustrates when a manager should approach a decision from a group perspective, as opposed to taking his or her individualized approach to the decision in question. Provide support for your rationale.
- Suggest one (1) key influence that managers within a flat organizational structure may exert on an organization, as opposed to the impact of managers with specialized skills in a hierarchical structure. Provide support for your rationale.
- Imagine that you are a manager responsible for implementing a significant technology change within an organization. Suggest how most employees are likely to react to the change. Indicate one (1) way in which you would minimize the impact of this reaction to the change management process. Provide support for your suggestion
- Use the Internet to research articles related to multi-generational talent management in today’s workplace, recommend one (1) talent management strategy that both addresses the needs of a multi-generational workforce and supports an organization’s recruitment and maintenance of quality employees. Provide support for your recommendation.
- Determine one (1) significant challenge for management related to diversity, and suggest one (1) strategy that management may use either to minimize or overcome this challenge. Provide one (1) example to illustrate the challenge.