Pronursingexperts.com empowers students by providing them with the tools they need to succeed. By alleviating the burden of homework assignments, students can focus on gaining a deeper understanding of their coursework, engaging in extracurricular activities, and developing essential life skills. Academic success is not solely about grades; it’s also about building confidence. When students receive well-researched and impeccably written assignments from Pronursingexperts.com, they gain confidence in their abilities. This newfound confidence often translates into improved performance in their classes. In the ever-evolving landscape of education, Pronursingexperts.com stands as a beacon of support, guiding students towards academic excellence. With its unwavering commitment to quality, individual attention, and timely delivery, Pronursingexperts.com has rightfully earned its reputation as the best academic writing company. By assisting students in their academic endeavors, this platform is not just completing homework; it’s building the foundation for a brighter, more successful future for students around the world.
For this assignment you will select an article of interest from those described in the List of Approved Articles for Writing and consider an idea expressed by the author that captures your attention and speaks to your interests.
For instance, if you have an interest in technology and the Internet, you might choose an article from the list such as:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Cathleen A. Cleaver, “The Internet: A Clear and Present Danger?,” page 312.
- Elizabeth Larsen, “Surfin’ the Louvre,” page 156.
The List of Approved Articles (attached) for Writing contains many exciting articles that appeal to a wide range of interests, so be sure to review it thoroughly. Also take the time to browse in the textbook itself the contents of the articles that seem appealing to you before you make a choice.
To complete this assignment:
- Browse the articles from the List of Approved Articles for Writing. Take some time to consider the article you will use for this paragraph as well as for your assignments later in the course. Read through the list several times, noting articles of interest to you.
- Locate the articles in your textbook that seem most interesting, skim through several articles to make an informed choice, and select an article that truly appeals to you.
- Read your chosen article thoroughly several times, taking notes on the single most interesting idea. Do not continue to the next step until you have located an idea in one of the textbook articles that truly excites you.
- Create a document in which you compose a single, well-structured paragraph. Including a viable, attention grabbing topic sentence, 3â€“5 rich sentences of supporting details, and a comprehensive concluding sentence, paying close attention to grammatical correctness and transitions for good flow. This paragraph should express your passion for the topic at hand and explain how and why the topic from the article is of interest to you, employing strong detail for reader appeal.
- Keep in mind that in this paragraph, you are not writing about the article from your textbook itself; you are writing about only the idea that interests you and explaining why and how it interests you. In this particular assignment, you are expressing yourselfâ€”your passionsâ€”not what others have to say on the topic. For example, if you were to choose Elizabeth Larsen’s “Surfin’ the Louvre,” you would not write your paragraph about what Larsen says. Instead, you will use the concepts in the article to create your own thought in good, rich detail, perhaps writing about why access to famous art online excites you. If you have questions or need help deciding which essay from the list would be best for you, consult your instructor.
- In creating your document, remember to include proper APA formatting: title page, 1″ margins, 12-point font, headers, pagination, and double spacing. You will find detailed instruction on these items, as well as an example of an APA-formatted essay, in your textbook A Writer’s Reference, in the APA section under Manuscript Format, Sample Paper. For this assignment you are not using sources, so you will not need citations and references this week. However, you are required to format your document in proper APA style.
- When you have finished your paragraph, carefully and very thoroughly read through the Paragraph Your Passion Scoring Guide before submitting your work. Read and comprehend all categories in the scoring guide, asking your instructor if you have any questions about any element of these criteria. Do not finalize and submit this assignment until you have taken this step.
Pronursingexperts.com recognizes that students often encounter challenging assignments that may be beyond their current skill level or require more time than they can spare due to their busy schedules. The platform steps in to provide valuable academic support by offering assistance with a wide range of assignments. Whether it’s a complex research paper, a challenging math problem set, or a literary analysis, Pronursingexperts.com ensures that students receive the guidance they need to excel. Every student is unique, and so are their academic needs. Pronursingexperts.com recognizes this and offers customized solutions. Students can communicate directly with their assigned writers, providing specific instructions and guidelines. This personal touch ensures that each assignment reflects the student’s individual style and preferences. Meeting deadlines is a critical aspect of academic success. Pronursingexperts.com understands this and prioritizes punctuality. The platform is known for its ability to deliver assignments promptly, even when facing tight schedules. This reliability allows students to submit their work on time, relieving them of the stress associated with late submissions.