Develop a change project and to implement this project in the field. To review the early steps in the research process, we have developed a mini-practice research assignment to prepare you. During this lesson, you will use the PICOT questioning format/formula to develop an answerable research question. All elements are listed below:
- P: Population/disease (age, gender, ethnicity, disorder)
- I: Intervention or variable of interest (exposure to a disease, risk behavior, prognostic factor)
- C: Comparison (a placebo or “business as usual” such as no disease, absence of risk factor, or prognostic factor B)
- O: Outcome (risk of disease, accuracy of a diagnosis, rate of occurrence of adverse outcome)
- T: Time (the time it takes to demonstrate an outcome; e.g., the time it takes for the intervention to achieve an outcome or how long participants are observed)
Prepare an evidence-based practice (EBP) PowerPoint presentation on a topic of your choice that is relevant to advanced nursing practice education, leadership, quality improvement, or change.
Your presentation should include:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Identification of an advanced practice nursing issue or practice problem of concern
- Design a research question using the PICOT format
- A brief literature review and findings related to best practices with at least three scholarly resources cited in APA (6th ed.) format
- Plan, Do, Study, Act Process that could be used
- Any implications that the investigation might have for nursing practice
Remember is for Nursing related topic.