Since beginning this course you have learned about organizational program development and assessment. You have explored resources specific to your context and have used the experience of mentors and your peers to create the Program Planning and Assessment Proposal.
To prepare for this Assignment, review the “Program Planning and Assessment Proposal Overview, Introduction, and Guidelines” document found in the Module 1 Learning Resources and the feedback provided by your Instructor during the course.
For this Assignment, you will submit the final draft of the course Assignment, the Program Planning and Assessment Proposal.
This project will include the following:
- Section 1: Social & Organizational Context of your Learning Environment
- Section 2: Needs Assessment Plan
- Section 3: Program Outcomes and Learning Objectives
- Section 4: Program Design Structure
- Section 5: Program Evaluation
- Appendix A: Annotated Bibliography
- Appendix B: Needs Assessment Examples
- Appendix C: Evaluation Instruments
***(The final (summative) project includes all sections and is due in Week 10 of Module 5. In addition to the required sections, include an introduction to the proposal (1–2 paragraphs) that will set the purpose for your paper and a conclusion (2–3 paragraphs) that summarizes your experience with this project. It is important to note that this project is a proposal/plan, and does not involve the actual collection of data)***