FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS
ORIGINAL THOUGHTS ONLY
NO PLAGIARISM—PART 1 PAPER IS ATTACHED BELOW
- Project Deliverable 2: Innovation and Competitive AnalysisDue Week 5 and worth 150 pointsFrom the same case that you have chosen for Deliverable 1, you will advise the CEO on ways forward for the company. In addition, you will examine the competitive environment, and discuss frameworks for evaluating various strategies for the company.Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
- Use a framework of your choice (e.g., Porterâ€™s Five Forces of Competition from the textbook) to perform a competitive analysis of the companyâ€™s industry. Support your response.
- Select at least two (2) innovative and technology trends that the company or its competitors introduced. Next, examine the feasibility and expected market impact of the trends you selected. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Assess the companyâ€™s situation (e.g., its capabilities, resources, etc.) regarding its recent development. Provide support for your response.
- Give your opinion as to whether the companyâ€™s organizational structure supports or impedes its ability to innovate and be a successful company. Justify your answer.
- Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Examine competitive analysis strategies through the use of frameworks.
- Demonstrate an understanding of organizational structures by examining decision making approaches and developing the ability to implement business strategy.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues related to business strategic management.
- Write clearly and concisely about topics related to business strategic management using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Click here to view the grading rubric.