For this project, imagine you are an exchange student in Spain. To keep in touch with friends in Spanish class, you are going to send them a podcast or recorded narrative about the daily routine of three of your Spanish family members. Your narrative must be in Spanish. This assignment is designed for you to show your mastery of the vocabulary for La Rutina Diaria. For each family member you will:
- Introduce them by name and their role in the family (i.e. “my host sister”).
- Describe 5 activities each member does or does not do.
- Describe what items they use in their activities.
- Describe the locations in which they engage in their activities.
- State the time of day when each member engages in the activities
- Accurately describe their schedules by incorporating Spain’s unique daily routine. Make sure to do this in spanish!