Fallacies are an argument’s greatest foe as they undermine the credibility of the person presenting it. While it isn’t important whether or not one can name a particular fallacy (e.g. “You, sir, insult me with this red herring of a statement!), it is essential that you recognize the presence of logical reasoning errors. With this in mind, you are tasked to find five fallacies:
- one in an article newly published in a newspaper (can be print or online)
- one in a news event on a lately televised news program
- one recently published on social media
- one from a website
- one from a currently airing commercial
Each needs to be presented in the following manner:
- A summary
- An explanation of the logical reasoning error present
- A citation following MLA Style, 8th edition, as it would appear on a works cited page
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now