- View the “Constructing Knowledge” presentation. (Click the title/link.)
- View the “Language and Thought” presentation. (Click the title/link.)
- Read Thinking Critically (Chapter 5).
- Read Thinking Critically (Chapter 6)
- Complete the assignment: Purposefully Developing Knowledge – Due no later than 11:59 PM, Sunday, September 16.
- Complete the discussion: Abbreviated Messaging and Language – Due no later than 11:59 PM, Sunday, September 16.
- Complete the Chapter 5 Reading Quiz – Due no later than 11:59 PM, Sunday, September 16.
- Complete the Chapter 6 Reading Quiz – Due no later than 11:59 PM, Sunday, September 16.
Chaffee says, â€œInstead of simply relying on the testimony of authorities…, critical thinkers have a responsibility to engage actively in the learning process and participate in developing their own understanding of the worldâ€ (200).Using information you gain from a careful reading of the text, compose a two to four full page analysis of your process for purposefully developing knowledge. Your analysis must respond to the following questions:
1. How do you distinguish between what you â€œknowâ€ and what you â€œbelieveâ€? – How important is that distinction? Why?2. How will you evaluate your direct experience(s)? – How will you determine and assign meaning to those experiences?3. How will you evaluate your indirect experience(s)? – How will you determine and assign meaning to those experience(s)?4. How will you incorporate direct and indirect experience(s) to critically evaluate your beliefs? In other words, how will you â€œcombineâ€ meaning you develop from these types of experience?Do not merely review material from the text. I want to know how you will incorporate and apply text material to complete the processes indicated by each of these questions.
Compose your analysis in complete sentences within cohesive paragraphs (essay format). Do not include the instructions or use outline formatting.Complete the assignment in a Word document (doc or docx file) and attach the document via the “Attach File” link. Do not submit any other file type! Do not directly enter your work via “Text Submission/Write Submission” or the “Comments” text box.
Before you proceed, review these directions:Select the link. (The title is a link to the forum.)Select “Create Thread”Review Instructions (Section 1: Forum Description).Complete your initial post (Section 2: Message).Select “Submit”
Chapter 5 Reading Quiz
Chapter 6 Reading Quiz
https://pronursingexperts.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/pronursingexperts-300x64.png 0 0 admin https://pronursingexperts.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/pronursingexperts-300x64.png admin2021-01-21 15:06:352021-01-21 15:06:35purposefully developing knowledge
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!