- Explain whether you demonstrated social work practice skills throughout your field education experience, including a description of each social work practice skill and the measure(s) provided in the final evaluation.
- Explain how participation in your field education course might help with future field experiences.
- Describe potential areas where you might need improvement in relation to social work practice skills.
- Explain how your next field education experience might address those areas.
- Explain how you have grown as a professional during this process.
- Propose personal action plans for future field experiences.
- Be sure to submit the results of your evaluation to this Assignment.
Refer to the topics covered in throughout the course, and incorporate them and others into your essay.
Garthwait, C. L. (2017). The social work practicum: A guide and workbook for students (7th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson.
- Chapter 16, â€œMerging Self and Professionâ€ (pp. 185-192)
- Chapter 17, â€œLeadership for Social Justiceâ€ (pp. 193-206)