- Read Chapter 13 in Critical Thinking: A Student’s Introduction, 5th eidtion. As you read, think about how you might go about convincing someone through a written paper that your argument on some topic was strong and your conclusions valid.
- Write an eight to twelve page paper about social media. Using the annotated bibliography you submitted in Workshop Three and instituting any changes and recommendations given to you by your instructor, prepare a research paper that responds to the following:
- Evaluate the usefulness of social media in communication and decision making for an organization with which you are familiar. Provide a detailed analysis that demonstrates clear, insightful critical thinking.
- Compare and contrast with best practices on the effectiveness of social media for that type of organization. Provide a detailed analysis that demonstrates clear, insightful critical thinking.
- Create a social media communications strategy for your organization that incorporates best practice in conventional and contemporary communication tools and is appropriate for implementation in your organization. Provide a detailed strategy that demonstrates clear, insightful critical thinking
- Use proper spelling, grammar, and APA formatting for your analysis paper. This should include a cover page, running head, abstract, and correct font type and size.
PLEASE USE THE ATTACHED DOCUMENT.