Pronursingexperts.com empowers students by providing them with the tools they need to succeed. By alleviating the burden of homework assignments, students can focus on gaining a deeper understanding of their coursework, engaging in extracurricular activities, and developing essential life skills. Academic success is not solely about grades; it’s also about building confidence. When students receive well-researched and impeccably written assignments from Pronursingexperts.com, they gain confidence in their abilities. This newfound confidence often translates into improved performance in their classes. In the ever-evolving landscape of education, Pronursingexperts.com stands as a beacon of support, guiding students towards academic excellence. With its unwavering commitment to quality, individual attention, and timely delivery, Pronursingexperts.com has rightfully earned its reputation as the best academic writing company. By assisting students in their academic endeavors, this platform is not just completing homework; it’s building the foundation for a brighter, more successful future for students around the world.
Please write a paragraph with your opinion based on the text bellow. Please include citations and references in case you need to used for the question.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Safety and health are essential to all children. According to the textbook, Physical Examination and Health Assessment, the following are all normal findings in school-aged children: Gross motor skills (runs, jumps, climbs, rides bicycle, general coordination), fine motor skills (ties shoelace, uses scissors, writes name and numbers, draws pictures), and language skills (vocabulary, verbal ability, able to tell time, reading level). However, there are environmental factors the predispose school-aged children to illness, injury, and death, especially when linked to poverty. Children from poor families or neighborhoods are more likely than other children to have serious health problems.
According to 2014 Census data, an estimated 21.1% of all US children younger than 18 years (15.5 million) lived in households designated as â€œpoorâ€ (Pediatrics). Poverty can lead to adverse health outcomes in childhood affecting physical health, socioemotional development, and educational achievement. Examples of this include language development, chronic illness, environmental exposure, nutrition, and injury. Here are correlations between environmental and health issues in the school-aged child:
1. Poor children are less likely to participate in organized activities and often do not have enough supplies or books at home. This affects both the socioemotional development and educational level of the school-aged child.
2. Being poor is stressful. It causes damage to the brain and to a child’s overall physical and mental health into adulthood (Healthychildren.org).
3. Unsafe homes that may causes injuries from cracked flooring and stairs, improper sanitation, exposure to heat because of no air conditioning, and lead poison from outdated paint on walls.
4. Falls from improper community playgrounds because the community is unable to pay for the costs to repair unsafe equipment.
5. Injuries to the childâ€™s head from bicycle injuries where parents are unable to pay for helmets.
6. Nutrition deficits because parents are unable to buy adequate food with nutritious benefits.
7. Gun violence and deaths that are so prevalent in poor communities. School-aged children are injured or killed from accidental gunshots by the child or instances where the child is shot in the crossfire of gang shootings. According to Gun Violence Achieve, there have been 7,876 child deaths in 2018 so far.
Some ways to help school-aged children at risk for injuries and illness include:
1. Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) is a program that provides community families with nutrition education and growth monitoring.
2. The National School Lunch Program is a federally funded program that provides low-cost and free breakfasts, lunches, and, on a limited basis, summer food to school-aged children (Pediatrics). These meals are produced by Dietary Guidelines of American and can help the nutritious value in children that otherwise canâ€™t afford adequate food.
3. Medicaid and the Childrenâ€™s Health Insurance Program (CHIP). This came from the Affordable Care Act and now allows children access to medical attention to help children with injuries or medical conditions they were able to get in past years.
By bringing an awareness and understanding of the effects of poverty on children, pediatricians and other healthcare partners can help family members of the community assess links to resources and coordinate care with community partners.
Gun Violence Achieve (2018). Retrieved from: http://www.gunviolencearchive.org/
Healthy Children. Poverty and Child Health. Retrieved from:
Pronursingexperts.com recognizes that students often encounter challenging assignments that may be beyond their current skill level or require more time than they can spare due to their busy schedules. The platform steps in to provide valuable academic support by offering assistance with a wide range of assignments. Whether it’s a complex research paper, a challenging math problem set, or a literary analysis, Pronursingexperts.com ensures that students receive the guidance they need to excel. Every student is unique, and so are their academic needs. Pronursingexperts.com recognizes this and offers customized solutions. Students can communicate directly with their assigned writers, providing specific instructions and guidelines. This personal touch ensures that each assignment reflects the student’s individual style and preferences. Meeting deadlines is a critical aspect of academic success. Pronursingexperts.com understands this and prioritizes punctuality. The platform is known for its ability to deliver assignments promptly, even when facing tight schedules. This reliability allows students to submit their work on time, relieving them of the stress associated with late submissions.