Your policy proposal presentation secured buy in and support from the stakeholder group you addressed. They are enthusiastic about implementing your proposed policy and practice guidelines. In an effort to help ensure a smooth roll out and implementation of your proposal, senior leaders have asked you to create and lead a training session for one of the role groups in the organization that will be responsible for enacting the new policy and practices.
In addition, senior leaders have asked you to develop and submit a training plan for review and approval before conducting the requested training session. They have also requested that you cite 2–4 credible sources that support your proposed training strategies, your intended approach to generating buy in and support from the group, and your plans for working with the group to facilitate implementation of the policy and practice changes.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
As outcomes of this training session, participants are expected to:
- Understand the organizational policy and practice guidelines to be implemented.
- Understand the importance of the policy to improving health care quality or outcomes.
- Understand that, as a group, they are key to successful implementation.
- Possess the necessary knowledge and skills for successful implementation.
TRAINING PLAN REQUIREMENTS
Note: The tasks outlined below correspond to grading criteria in the scoring guide.
As key elements of your training plan, senior leaders have asked that you:
- Develop strategies for engaging with the selected role group to ensure the group’s buy in, support, and preparedness to implement the changes in policy and practice guidelines. In a brief summary:
- Describe your evidence-based strategies for engaging with the group during the training session.
- Explain how you will ensure the group’s buy in, support, and preparedness.
- Explain why you chose this group to pilot your proposal.
- Identify the training activities and materials needed support learning and skill development and to prepare the group to successfully apply the new policy or practice guidelines to their work.
- Create an annotated agenda and outline for a two-hour training workshop.
- Explain how each proposed activity and individual item of training material in your workshop will support learning and skill development.
- Describe the policy and practice guidelines changes to be implemented.
- How will these changes affect the group’s daily work routines and responsibilities?
- What examples, activities, or materials could you provide to help illustrate or clarify the nature and scope of the changes in policy and practice guidelines?
- Justify the importance of the changes in policy or practice guidelines to improving the quality of care or outcomes that are related to this role group.
- Why are these changes important?
- How will these changes help improve the quality of care or outcomes?
- How could you help to illustrate the importance of improved quality of care or outcomes for the role group you will be training?
- Advocate for the importance of the role the group will play in implementing the changes in policy and practice guidelines.
- Why is the group’s buy in and support important in implementing the changes?
- Why is this group’s work important in implementing the changes?
- How could you help the group feel empowered by their involvement in implementing the changes?
- Interpret complex policy considerations or practice guidelines for the role group with respect and clarity.
- Does your training plan clearly lay out the expected outcomes of training for this role group?
- Communicate your strategies for engaging and training the role group in a professional and persuasive manner.
- Write clearly and logically, using correct grammar, punctuation, and mechanics.
- Integrate relevant sources to support your arguments, correctly formatting source citations and references using current APA style.
- Did you cite an additional 2–4 credible sources to support your strategies for engaging and training the role group?