Visual Representation of Correlation
Use the South University Online Library to find five visual representations of correlations. Discuss what is being shown in each representation and the results that can be drawn from it. You need to evaluate the visual representation of the correlation and prepare a summary in a 1- to 2-page Microsoft Word document by answering the following questions:
- Does it support the conclusions drawn based on it?
- Is the data presented clearly and logically?
- Can you think of any ways to improve it?
- Support your responses with examples.
- Cite any sources in APA format.