Read the Article: Why Verbal Tee-Ups Like “To Be Honest” Often Signal Insincerity. By Elizabeth Bernstein, WSJ
Issue to address:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- What are tee-ups?
- Identify and describe an incident that you used tee-ups when communicating with your group member. Why did you use tee-ups?
- Identify and describe an incident that your group member used tee-ups when s/he communicated with you. Why did s/he use tee-ups?
- Was the communication effective in each of the two incidents above? What were the impacts on your group as a whole due to each of the two incidents?
- Do you think women are more likely to use tee-ups than men? Why or Why not?
- At least two current journal articles are required to address the last question. Search for journal articles regarding gender and communication. No on-line resources (e.g., .com, org., or .edu.); No books; No more than two citations or quotes from your textbook.
- Two to three pages, double-spaced, in APA format, plus your reference page.
- Submit your document to Turnitin, as instructed in the Week 2 Module.