Pronursingexperts.com empowers students by providing them with the tools they need to succeed. By alleviating the burden of homework assignments, students can focus on gaining a deeper understanding of their coursework, engaging in extracurricular activities, and developing essential life skills. Academic success is not solely about grades; it’s also about building confidence. When students receive well-researched and impeccably written assignments from Pronursingexperts.com, they gain confidence in their abilities. This newfound confidence often translates into improved performance in their classes. In the ever-evolving landscape of education, Pronursingexperts.com stands as a beacon of support, guiding students towards academic excellence. With its unwavering commitment to quality, individual attention, and timely delivery, Pronursingexperts.com has rightfully earned its reputation as the best academic writing company. By assisting students in their academic endeavors, this platform is not just completing homework; it’s building the foundation for a brighter, more successful future for students around the world.
Brothers, Paul and John are thinking about a new entity structure for their business, which is located in Los Angeles, California. Their business venture involves the sale of surf wearâ€”wetsuits, swimsuits, boardshorts, shirts, surf jackets, surf accessories, etc. Paul is your best friend and is seeking your â€œgood counselâ€ on his business. He heard you recently enrolled in a business organizations class at a top 20 law school. You know that Paul is 50 years old, married with two children (a 20-year old son at college and a 16-year old daughter living at home). He has several degrees including an MBA. He has other business ventures, which makes him a â€œserial entrepreneur.â€ He invested $150,000 of his savings into the surf wear business venture. You also know that John was a professor at USC for many years before he took an early retirement. He is 60 years old, married, and has one daughter (age 25). While John was a professor at USC, he worked on a technology that can be used to alert surfers anytime a large wave was onset. He doesnâ€™t have a contract with USC regarding the universityâ€™s rights to the technology but had spoken with his department chair about his idea for the new technology. He hopes to license his technology to the surf wear business. This will be his sole contribution. For the last 7 months, Paul and John have had an informal partnership. They have made $50,000 in net profit, and are thinking about bringing on their cousin, George, as an additional investor. George comes with years of sales experience. Paul has come to you with the following questions and concerns. Your responses to each of the following questions should be approximately one to two paragraphs. You should substantiate your responses by providing any appropriate references to the cases and model statutes that we are studying in our course; no outside references are required. You may feel free to incorporate additional facts and assumptions into the hypothetical scenario, as long as you clearly note them.
1. Paul and John formed a general partnership a year and half ago. They did not file any papers with the state or the county of Los Angeles and wonder if they should have submitted any formal filings. What should do they now? (They have a valid partnership agreement.)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2. Each partner roughly owns one-half of the business, and with Georgeâ€™s addition, each individual will have a one-third ownership interest. Should Paul agree to this ownership split? Why or why not? How will this impact his ability to make decisions for the partnership? In order for him to take out his money and invest it elsewhere, what does he need to do? The partnershipâ€™s assets are currently valued at $750,000.
3. Related to the partnership, Paul wants to understand whether it makes sense to continue as a partnership with George coming on as an additional investor. George will invest an amount equal to Paul. Are they required to amend the partnership agreement or prepare any other documentation to formalize this?
4. They also want to give George authority to enter into contracts exceeding $15,000 since he will be running point on company sales. How should they go about doing this?
5. They (Paul, John and George) are interested in converting the partnership into a corporation. What steps should they to take in order to successfully incorporate their business?
Prepare a brief letter (to be sent to Paul) addressing his concerns and proposing an entity structure that accounts for these concerns. In your letter, clearly identify the recommendation being made and the reasons supporting the recommendation.
Pronursingexperts.com recognizes that students often encounter challenging assignments that may be beyond their current skill level or require more time than they can spare due to their busy schedules. The platform steps in to provide valuable academic support by offering assistance with a wide range of assignments. Whether it’s a complex research paper, a challenging math problem set, or a literary analysis, Pronursingexperts.com ensures that students receive the guidance they need to excel. Every student is unique, and so are their academic needs. Pronursingexperts.com recognizes this and offers customized solutions. Students can communicate directly with their assigned writers, providing specific instructions and guidelines. This personal touch ensures that each assignment reflects the student’s individual style and preferences. Meeting deadlines is a critical aspect of academic success. Pronursingexperts.com understands this and prioritizes punctuality. The platform is known for its ability to deliver assignments promptly, even when facing tight schedules. This reliability allows students to submit their work on time, relieving them of the stress associated with late submissions.