Explain why Gilgamesh is considered an epic hero by describing the â€œheroâ€™s journey.â€
- Use the third person. Do not use the â€œIâ€ pronoun.
- Introduce your essay by establishing what prompt you are responding to. Briefly summarize the reading. State your thesis.
- Support your thesis in a few paragraphs. For each paragraph, provide a topic sentence that directly supports your thesis. Use textual evidence in every paragraph. Textual evidence may be direct quotes, but it could also be a paraphrase or summary of events. At the end of the evidence give the author or translator and the page number.
- Conclude your essay with some final thoughts on the subject.
- The essay should be at least 2 typed pages in MLA format.