Instructions are easy, but I really don’t have the time.
1. Go to www.ted.com.
2. Search for “communication” and choose a Ted Talk that looks interesting.
3. After watching the Ted Talk, answer these 4 questions in paragraph form in a Word document. Your response should be one single spaced page.
- What is the name of the speaker and talk that you watched? What was the overall idea the speaker was trying to get across about communication?
- What did you find most interesting or educational about this presentation? Why?
- How can you relate this presentation to interpersonal communication? How can you tie in the speaker’s comments to our class content?
- How can you apply something you learned from the presentation to your communication?