- Answer any 2 of the following questions.
- This exam is open book; you are being graded on your application of knowledge.
- Write an essay of 1.5-2 pages double-spaced for EACH question.
- Total submission will be 3-4 pages – please put both essays into 1 document only.
- Be clear and express your perspective, then support your assertions with valid argument and drawing on the readings, lectures, and discussions for this class.
- If you use sources outside of those in class, please use citations
1. Authentic Leadership
Read the articles from Week 6 – â€œDiscovering Your Authentic Leadershipâ€ and â€œThe Authenticity Paradox.â€ Compare and contrast the perspective from each article. Which perspective is better? Why? Make sure to include your personal perspective, such as whether you are a â€œchameleonâ€ or a â€œtrue-to-self-er.â€
2. â€œNew Belgium Breweryâ€ + â€œGet the Boss to Buy Inâ€
Imagine that you are an employee at NBB, and you have a great idea for a new product or service that NBB could add to its portfolio. Using the 7-step framework (in â€œGet the Bossâ€¦â€) for selling your ideas in the organization, describe specifics of each step including what the solution is. (You will have to make up a new product line or service. Some ideas might be: a non-alcoholic beer or brewed drink, a line of NBB brew pubs, some kind of new partnership, use your entrepreneurial imagination.)